Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tattler Thursday #13

 
Hi guys and gals! It's Tattler Thursday here at W3G again! Welcome back! Got your funny kid stories ready for me? Awesome! But today we are also sharing funny kid photos and the stories behind them! Today is the day where parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, babysitters, friends, cousins, or anyone with an awesome kid story can let down their hair and share! ...I love kids and I love kid stories and pictures! I created this event so that we could all take a minute out of our busy days and share a story or picture, and giggle at a few others! There is no purpose other than to have fun sharing war stories  and pictures from in the trenches parenthood! Life is too rough and crappy some days, that we just all need a little place to go and read something to make us smile, or see a cute baby picture to make us giggle! This is my attempt to brighten your day and mine! Anything goes, gross, gooey, sticky, funny, scary, crazy, pull your hair out wild kid stories! Pull out those busted kid pictures! The ones you are saving for when they are 16, to show their first date! Even funny stories and photos from when YOU! Time to tattle tell! Happy tattling! I cannot wait to read all of your hilarious stories, and see all of the funny photos you guys come up with!

2 comments:

  1. My funny story of the day comes to you courtesy of a bestie's child! So one of my besties and I, her brother, and her almost two year old daughter, headed south to pick up my bestie and their cousin, and head to the beach! So at the beach, being in our early twenties, we all wanted to go out dancing. So we took turns babysitting the baby. Well on my night, I taught her how to do tricks. SHe hada pair of star shaped glasses. I taught her how to throw her hands above her head, do sparkle fingers, and say "superstar" a la Molly Shannon via her SNL character. So I totally pimped her out on our walk to the beach, down the beach, and at the outdoor bar! She was a born performer, 'superstarring' everyone we met! She scored us free drinks at the bar! A big girl sprite for her and one for me too! Yaaaay ALlicat! We had a ball! I loved being favorite Auntie G! Love you Allicat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I'm gonna tattle on myself. It was a weekend with my Dad and older brother. My Dad had taken his Demo Vehicle to a well know car wash and detailing shop on the east end of Charleston. I was one of those kids, who even if i used the bathroom before we left home, still ended up having to go again while being out an about. My Mom to this day will tell you she knew of every public bathroom from Charleston to Huntington. Dads vehicle is almost done an I tell him I need to go and cant wait until we get home. I was probably 8 or so when this happen. So my Dad tells my older brother 'take your sister to the bathroom' and of course he's pissed. "I don't want to take her, why cant she go by herself?" He says. Yada yada yada. So he takes me to the bathroom, tells me hell be waiting for me outside, and to hurry up. So I go into the bathroom, lock the door, use the bathroom, wash my hands an proceed to exit the bathroom. The door wont open, the lock is jammed !!!! I'm hollering for my brother of course he has left me I begin to totally freak out I'm pulling on the doorknob for dear life crying my eyes out scared to death. Then the doorknob is in my hand NOW I'M REALLY SCARED. Finally someone has figured out I'm stuck needless to say not Dad or my brother but a total stranger. The stranger an now employees are trying to get the door open an they cant do it either. At this point I'm FRANTICALLY SCARED, mad at my brother, I think I'm gonna be in trouble because i broke the doorknob and Dads gonna be mad for the big ruckus I've caused. Here comes the worst part. Its bad because, #1 it tells you how much Dad an brother have payed attention to how long Ive been gone(not)#2 and How EMBARRASSING its about to get. As my Dad an bother would tell you at this point of the story, they're waiting on the vehicle to be done, and for me to come back from the bathroom. Then Here comes Fire trucks pulling onto the car wash parking lot, an running in with axes an other tools. Yes, the fireman have to rescue me from a jammed doorknob-less bathroom an Dad an Brother didn't even know anything was wrong with me till the BIG RED TRUCKS showed up !!! Needless to say I'm not fond of single stall, one toilet, public restrooms. To be perfectly honest Bathrooms are not a good venture of mine PERIOD..... I also have to admit I was left be hind at church not once but twice, yes 2 times for being in the bathroom. Mom thought i had ridden home with another family member after church. BTW being locked in a church is quite scary as well. Hope you enjoyed this story as much as the family an I do re-telling it.
    -Shell B

    ReplyDelete