Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth....

Hiya Snappers! May the fourth be with you! In honor of Star Wars day today...here is a look at how we are spending our day! Spoiler Alert:Star Wars marathon, art-ing, bun-ified, and all things Star Wars! Enjoy!

Princess Leia...
Battling Darth Grandpa.....
....BunHeads!(please ignore roots!!!)
 
Acting it out...
 
BunHead selfie...
 
My Lil Leia...
 
 
Bun + Bun + Leia(my personal fav!!!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed! May the fourth be with you!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest post & your daughter is adorable! To my husband's chagrin our daughter couldn't even make it through one of the movies but I told him she might change her mind one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We fell asleep when my little one was three, and oops we had fallen asleep on the couch during an apparent Star Wars marathon! She was hooked! Except for the scary parts! Hah! Hopefully your little one will watch one day.....

      Delete