Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tattler Thursday Blog Hop #7

Hiya Snappers! Welcome back for week #7 of the Tattler Thursday Blog Hop! It's time to tattle and hop! It's a share your crazy, gross, hilarious, in-the-trenches parenthood stories, kind of blog hop! I love funny kid stories and I want to hear yours! Just leave a comment with your story, post not required! So think of your funniest, wackiest or favorite kid stories, leave a comment  with your story/tattle, follow your Host and Co-Hostesses, visit and discover other blogs, and have fun!

Remember the easiest way to get a follow back is to like/follow other pages and leave a comment! So hop around, tell your friends and share, share, share! This is a hop designed for you to have fun and share! Happy Tattling!


 Please, Please, Please follow your host and co-hostesses! We do this for free, and fun, so don't be a bloghole and not follow! Also looking for future Co-Hosts(no cost associated and it's super easy just ask! Also a great way to gain new followers and make new bloggie friends)! Send me an email @ gingerssnaps32@gmail.com if your interested! Thanks guys and dolls! Muah! Wink!


The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps
 

                                                     about the Blog Hop HERE!


                                                                 The Rules are:

                                          1- Follow Your Host and Co-Hostess
                                          2- Grab the button and display it on your blog or hop page/section
                                          3- Leave a comment with a funny, wacky, or gross kid story/tattle
 
                             Be Sure to Hop over to other blogs and visit/network and share the Hop
                                         Have fun Hopping! (and come back next week!)
                                                                     
                                                                        Hostess
                                The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps                                
  

            Thanks to this weeks co-hostesses,  Miss Cristyl, Miss Joy, and Miss Michelle ! Be sure to  hop by their pages and give them some lovin'! Love these little gals!
 
 

Co-Hostess

 
Comfytown Chronicles
Co-Hostess


La Vida de BlondieChell
Co-Hostess
*******************************************************************




********************************************************************
Looking for bloggers to Co-Host the Hop! Sign up to Co-Host!  Email gingerssnaps32@gmail.com !
 

Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! i don't have anything ready to go so I posted something about my kids at least! I just added a linky party directory at m site and would love if you would add this to the list! http://www.ffflinkypals.blogspot.com/p/linky-directory-where-to-party.html --I would also love to cohost some week! I will drop you a line! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Your welcome,And I will find you on FB and send you a message about co-hosting! Yaaay!

      Delete
  2. Okay Snappers, my silly kid/momma story just happened...I rolled over on the remote, and inadvertently changed the kid channel to a 'blue' channel. I spewed out a mommy curse word(in lieu of a real one)...what came out was crap, poop a dog! My 4yo says,"Uhhh mommy, we don't have that channel!" Lil Miss Smarty Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!!! My child may have been harmed by the fact that I didn't feel like getting dressed 'after' and figured he wasn't up and went to grab a towel for my morning shower ... "Good morning mom, why are you not in PJs?" Hmmm...it's hot???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! Been there done that! Awesomely BUSTED!

      Delete
  4. Well, I don't have any kids, but I tutor them in the evenings. In the past 3 years, I have been spit on, sneezed on, licked, had my hair tugged, had my toes pulled on, had my flip flops removed, and had pencils (previously stuck up noses) handed back to me. I've also had a couple dozen hugs, a kiss on the cheek, and have had kids yell at the other instructors, "but I want to work with Miss Casey!" I ofen times come home a little sticky... :)

    ReplyDelete