Monday, June 3, 2013

Smile With Us on Mondays Blog Hop(The Seaman Mom)

Hiya Snappers! Today's post is short but sweet.  No long ramble like the last one! I am participating in The Seaman Mom's Smile With Us On Monday Blog Hop. The object is to share your smiles!


The Seaman Mom

So Here is my entry! A picture of my daddy ballroom dancing with my daughter in the pool, on our recent vacation to Tennessee!  My 4yo asked him if he used to dance with Granny like this.  His response was yes.  And my 4yo said," Well since Granny is in heaven, I will be your dance partner!"
(for those of you just hopping aboard, I lost my mother on 11-22-11.)

 
Happy Smiles!
 
Be sure and hop on over to this little gal's blog hop today! And don't forget to drop back by Thursday for my Tattler Thursday Blog Hop! See ya Thursday! Have a great Day!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: