Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Firmoo Glasses Review

I was contacted by Firmoo.com to try a pair of  free prescription glasses, in exchange for writing a review on my blog.  Who is Firmoo ? I checked it out and found they are the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. They said to include the good, bad and ugly in my review. Really? So I decided ,"what the heck," and gave them a try! They also allowed me to choose between a regular or prescription pair of eyeglasses, or sunglasses! What company does that? The awesome company I am getting ready to tell you about, that's who! Firmoo!



I went online to http://www.firmoo.com/ , checked out the site,  picked out my glasses, and entered the code they gave me, to order a  pair of glasses to try out for free! I did not even have to pay shipping and handling!  It was easy to navigate the order form, until I got to the prescription page. Whoops, forgot I had an astigmatism and that I was a wee bit near sighted.  Ah, the joys of getting older !  It did require me to call my Optometrist for my prescription.  Once I had the prescription numbers, I logged back into the Firmoo website, and had some trouble, where I had tried to order previously.  I emailed my contact, Antonio, who was more than happy to help me navigate the website.  He responded to my email almost immediately, and provided me with excellent customer service.  I would highly recommend this company to any and everyone!

                                                  So here are the glasses I picked out!
 
 
They came with a soft sided bag, hard case(not pictured), and cleaning cloth.
After ordering, I checked the mail everyday for my new glasses!  I finally got them after about 4 weeks. I started wearing my new glasses immediately! I love them!
 
 
 
 
http://www.firmoo.com/ is currently running a special for my readers until June 1, 2013. You put the discount code in at checkout.   It is GRIEFCHRONICLESBLOGE2 
                     which can save 30% on the frames at Firmoo.com (the designer glasses are excluded.)
 
I have had nothing but great dealings with this online company! You should definitely give them a try!
 
 
 Here is the link to the glasses I chose, http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2075.html , so you can check them out!
 
Also be sure to check out Firmoo's  First Pair Free program, here; http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html .
 
One more picture at the musical Evita, where I was rocking my brand new Firmoo glasses!
 
 
*Disclaimer: All opinions are solely mine.  I was not monetarily compensated for this review.*
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments: