Wednesday, February 27, 2013

4000 Pageviews Guest Blogging Opportunity

Here at The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps, we are getting close to 4000 page views! This may not be a big deal to some, but it is a pretty big deal to me! So to celebrate I am going to have my first ever, featured guest blogger!  If you are interested in my guest blogging spot, please me leave a comment, or email me @ gingerssnaps32@gmail.com,  that you are interested! If we have a huge interest, I may have guest bloggers on a regular basis!  I am so excited! Thanks to everyone who follows my adventures on a regular basis, and welcome to those just hopped aboard for this wild and wonderful ride!  Here's a few photos of me and ma girlies!
 Lil Punkin Doo and yours truly
Sissy the Eldest and lil old me!
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Allrriigghhttyy...Yaaaay! We hit 4006! I am so excited, now where are my guest bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by the Thursday Thump. Now following via GFC and Twitter.

    Are you in need of guest bloggers? I have guest blogged quite often and would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun watching those #'climb, isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes mam it is! It's just kind of taken off in the last several months! I finally figured out all the secrets! Hah!

    ReplyDelete